Is your loved one struggling to find the right words after their stroke? Have they been diagnosed with aphasia?
IN THIS 22 MINUTE VIDEO, CAREGIVERS WILL LEARN:
- How to help their loved elaborate on what they want to say
- How to develop simple materials to use with their loved one
- Step by step instructions for using this evidence based technique for people with aphasia
"Our speech therapy benefits ran out when we found this resource. It helped my husband make even more progress when I learned to use this technique. We are very grateful." (Christine, Petaluma, CA)
This video tutorial will provide you with strategies that speech therapists use to help people with aphasia increase:
- Content words (the words that make up the real substance of a sentence)
- The length of meaningful sentences
*This webinar includes a video presentation and PDF to accompany the video.
*This webinar is for people with aphasia NOT apraxia or dysarthria
Help with Word Finding - Aphasia
Once you purchase the webinar, you will be able to download a PDF file that will accompany a video.
*The link to the video will be in the first page of the PDF*
If you have any difficulty with the video link, please email us for support at: email@example.com
We guarantee this webinar will help. You can get a full refund of the purchase price if you are not happy within the first 7 days. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.